Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yellowstone





Lee and Tami made a trip to Utah to see our new grandchild, Payton.  I did not get any pictures of Payton......bad, bad Grandma.  We did get to spend some good time with Allen's family, though, and he got some pictures of a group of us climping Timanogas.  I had an appointment before, so I grabbed my backpack, put my tennis shoes in it, put it in the kitchen and reminded Lee that he needed to make sandwiches and to  use the backpack to bring them in.  Then I happily went to my appointment.  When I met up with Lee and Allen and kids, lo and behold, he had borrowed a backpack from Julia because he didn't hear me (or listen?) explain.  So I got to hike Timanogas in my flip flops.  Boy was a I sore the next day!
The hike was well worth it, and so were the caves.  Incredible. 

Julia and Clyde were so hospitable, as always.  It was good to see them.  We got to see Lee's Dad, Verd, and Joe and Janet.







No comments: